Branch Office Serving the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California
"Collecting debts is all about setting achievable goals and attaining quality outcomes with measurable results."
Allied National, Inc.
425 Market Street Suite 2200
San Francisco, CA 94105
Here are the key elements of our nationwide debt collection consultancy platform:
- View, manage and monitor claims online 24x7.
- Our expertise is in the area of debt collection and credit risk management consultancy.
- We will provide a free no obligation consultation to assist and support your need to collect debts in San Francisco, nationwide and internationally.
- We work in collaboration with trusted and experienced debt collection law firms.
- Our fee and compensation is determined by a case by case basis.
- Contact us to discuss your case.
Summary of California Collection Laws*These are not comprehensive statutes and therefore Allied National and andc.com disclaims any liability resulting from reliance by any party upon the legality and accuracy of the contents thereof.
- INTEREST RATE Legal: 10% - Judgment 10% (Unless otherwise contracted)
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS (IN YEARS) Open Account: Reduced to writing - 4 Open Acct: No writing - 2 Written Contract 4 - Domestic Judgment 10 (renewable at 10) Foreign Judgment 10 (commencing with judgment debtor's commencement of CA residence)
- BAD CHECK LAWS (CIVIL PENALTY) Amount due, Treble damages - minimum $100 maximum $1500 per check
- GENERAL GARNISHMENT EXEMPTIONS See federal law. Exemptions for necessities of life.
- COLLECTION AGENCY BOND & LICENSE - No license or bond required.