Corporate Headquarters and Central Operations Serving Omaha and Lincoln and the States of Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Wyoming and the Dakotas
"Collecting debts is all about setting achievable goals and attaining quality outcomes with measurable results."
Allied National, Inc.
400 Regency Parkway
Omaha, NE 68114
Phone: 402.393.3477 • 800.456.5770
Here are the key elements of our nationwide debt collection consultancy platform:
- View, manage and monitor claims online 24x7.
- Our expertise is in the area of debt collection and credit risk management consultancy.
- We will provide a free no obligation consultation to assist and support your need to collect debts in Omaha, nationwide and internationally.
- We work in collaboration with trusted and experienced debt collection law firms.
- Our fee and compensation is determined by a case by case basis.
- Contact us to discuss your case.
Summary of Nebraska Collection Laws*These are not comprehensive statutes and therefore Allied National and andc.com disclaims any liability resulting from reliance by any party upon the legality and accuracy of the contents thereof.
- INTEREST RATE Legal: 12% per written instrument or contract rate - Judgment 2% above the bond investment yield of the 28 week U.S. Treasury Bill
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS (IN YEARS) Open Acct: 4 - Written Contract 5 - Domestic Judgment 5 renewable every 5 - Foreign Judgment 5 non-renewable
- BAD CHECK LAWS (CIVIL PENALTY) Amount due, costs, protest fees
- GENERAL GARNISHMENT EXEMPTIONS Greater of 75% disposable earnings (85% if head of household), or 30x fed. Minimum hourly wage.