Branch Office Serving Miami-Dade and the Entire State of Florida
"Collecting debts is all about setting achievable goals and attaining quality outcomes with measurable results."
Allied National, Inc.
5201 Blue Lagoon Drive 8th Floor
Miami, Florida 33126
Here are the key elements of our nationwide debt collection consultancy platform:
- View, manage and monitor claims online 24x7.
- Our expertise is in the area of debt collection and credit risk management consultancy.
- We will provide a free no obligation consultation to assist and support your need to collect debts in Miami, nationwide and internationally.
- We work in collaboration with trusted and experienced debt collection law firms.
- Our fee and compensation is determined by a case by case basis.
- Contact us to discuss your case.
Summary of Florida Collection Laws
*These are not comprehensive statutes and therefore Allied National and andc.com disclaims any liability resulting from reliance by any party upon the legality and accuracy of the contents thereof.
- INTEREST RATE Legal: 10% - Judgment 10% or contractual
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS (IN YEARS) Open Acct: 4 - Written Contract 5 - Domestic Judgment 7 Renewable - Foreign Judgment Sit not recorded in-state
- BAD CHECK LAWS (CIVIL PENALTY) After 30 day demand-treble amount in addition to amount owed, bank & court costs & reasonable attorney fees.
- GENERAL GARNISHMENT EXEMPTIONS See federal law except 100% head of household. - Liberal Homestead Exemption - 1st $1,000 of automobile
- COLLECTION AGENCY BOND & LICENSE Bond: Yes - $50,000 (Commercial) - License: Yes - Fee: Yes - $200 - Registration / $50 - Investigation $200 - Renewal