Branch Office Serving the Chicago Metroplex and the Entire States of Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin
"Collecting debts is all about setting achievable goals and attaining quality outcomes with measurable results."
Allied National, Inc.
Magnificent Mile Center
980 No. Michigan Ave., Ste. 1400
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Here are the key elements of our nationwide debt collection consultancy platform:
- View, manage and monitor claims online 24x7.
- Our expertise is in the area of debt collection and credit risk management consultancy.
- We will provide a free no obligation consultation to assist and support your need to collect debts in Chicago, nationwide and internationally.
- We work in collaboration with trusted and experienced debt collection law firms.
- Our fee and compensation is determined by a case by case basis.
- Contact us to discuss your case.
Summary of Illinois Collection Laws
*These are not comprehensive statutes and therefore Allied National and andc.com disclaims any liability resulting from reliance by any party upon the legality and accuracy of the contents thereof.
- INTEREST RATE Legal: 5% Judgment 9%
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS (IN YEARS) Sales (UCC): 4 - Open Acct: 5 - Written Contract 10 - Domestic Judgment 20 - Foreign Judgment Same as foreign jurisdiction
- BAD CHECK LAWS (CIVIL PENALTY) Triple check amount up to $500, attorney fees & court costs.
- GENERAL GARNISHMENT EXEMPTIONS 15% of gross wages or disposable earnings for workweek up to 45 x ted. mm. hourly wage, whichever is greater.
- COLLECTION AGENCY BOND & LICENSE Bond: $25,000 - License: Yes - Fee: $75 - Original; $60 - Renewal