Serving Miami-Dade and the Entire State of Florida
Allied National, Inc.
5201 Blue Lagoon Drive 8th Floor
Miami, Florida 33126
Florida State Collection Agency License Number: COM0900121
Here are the key elements of our nationwide debt collection agency platform:
- View, manage and monitor claims online 24x7.
- Contingency fees apply. (Click here for case management fee schedule.
- Individual Account Manager assigned for service and support
- Aggressive & vigorous telephone follow up calling platform
- Credit Bureau reporting: After 45 days any claim unresolved or uncollected will be reported to D&B
- Offices nationwide: New York, Washington DC, Miami, Dallas, Omaha, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco (Opening November 1, 2013)
- FDCPA/Fair Debt Collection Practices Act compliant
- A+ rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Infield collectors & on-site visits (commercial claims only)
- Multi-cultural collection agency staff
- In the event it becomes necessary to seek the assistance of the courts we will present those charges and fees separately. No legal action will be taken without the permission of the client.
Summary of Florida Collection Laws
- INTEREST RATE Legal: 10% - Judgment 10% or contractual
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS (IN YEARS) Open Acct: 4 - Written Contract 5 - Domestic Judgment 7 Renewable - Foreign Judgment Sit not recorded in-state
- BAD CHECK LAWS (CIVIL PENALTY) After 30 day demand-treble amount in addition to amount owed, bank & court costs & reasonable attorney fees.
- GENERAL GARNISHMENT EXEMPTIONS See federal law except 100% head of household. - Liberal Homestead Exemption - 1st $1,000 of automobile
- COLLECTION AGENCY BOND & LICENSE Bond: Yes - $50,000 (Commercial) - License: Yes - Fee: Yes - $200 - Registration / $50 - Investigation $200 - Renewal