Serving the Chicago Metroplex and the Entire States of Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin
Allied National, Inc.
Magnificent Mile Center
980 No. Michigan Ave., Ste. 1400
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Illinois State Collection Agency License 017.021355
Here are the key elements of our nationwide debt collection agency platform:
- View, manage and monitor claims online 24x7.
- Contingency fees apply. (Click here for case management fee schedule.
- Individual Account Manager assigned for service and support
- Aggressive & vigorous telephone follow up calling platform
- Credit Bureau reporting: After 45 days any claim unresolved or uncollected will be reported to D&B
- Offices nationwide: New York, Washington DC, Miami, Dallas, Omaha, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco (Opening November 1, 2013)
- FDCPA/Fair Debt Collection Practices Act compliant
- A+ rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Infield collectors & on-site visits (commercial claims only)
- Multi-cultural collection agency staff
- In the event it becomes necessary to seek the assistance of the courts we will present those charges and fees separately. No legal action will be taken without the permission of the client.
Summary of Illinois Collection Laws
- INTEREST RATE Legal: 5% Judgment 9%
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS (IN YEARS) Sales (UCC): 4 - Open Acct: 5 - Written Contract 10 - Domestic Judgment 20 - Foreign Judgment Same as foreign jurisdiction
- BAD CHECK LAWS (CIVIL PENALTY) Triple check amount up to $500, attorney fees & court costs.
- GENERAL GARNISHMENT EXEMPTIONS 15% of gross wages or disposable earnings for workweek up to 45 x ted. mm. hourly wage, whichever is greater.
- COLLECTION AGENCY BOND & LICENSE Bond: $25,000 - License: Yes - Fee: $75 - Original; $60 - Renewal