Serving the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California
Allied National, Inc.
Opening November 1, 2013
425 Market Street Suite 2200
San Francisco, CA 94105
Toll Free: 800.456.5770
Here are the key elements of our nationwide debt collection agency platform:
- View, manage and monitor claims online 24x7.
- Contingency fees apply. (Click here for case management fee schedule.
- Individual Account Manager assigned for service and support
- Aggressive & vigorous telephone follow up calling platform
- Credit Bureau reporting: After 45 days any claim unresolved or uncollected will be reported to D&B
- Offices nationwide: New York, Washington DC, Miami, Dallas, Omaha, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- FDCPA/Fair Debt Collection Practices Act compliant
- A+ rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Infield collectors & on-site visits (commercial claims only)
- Multi-cultural collection agency staff
- In the event it becomes necessary to seek the assistance of the courts we will present those charges and fees separately. No legal action will be taken without the permission of the client.
Summary of California Collection Laws*These are not comprehensive statutes and therefore Allied National and andc.com disclaims any liability resulting from reliance by any party upon the legality and accuracy of the contents thereof.
- INTEREST RATE Legal: 10% - Judgment 10% (Unless otherwise contracted)
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS (IN YEARS) Open Account: Reduced to writing - 4 Open Acct: No writing - 2 Written Contract 4 - Domestic Judgment 10 (renewable at 10) Foreign Judgment 10 (commencing with judgment debtor's commencement of CA residence)
- BAD CHECK LAWS (CIVIL PENALTY) Amount due, Treble damages - minimum $100 maximum $1500 per check
- GENERAL GARNISHMENT EXEMPTIONS See federal law. Exemptions for necessities of life.
- COLLECTION AGENCY BOND & LICENSE - No license or bond required.