Serving Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island, New Jersey, and Connecticut
"Collecting commercial debts is all about setting achievable goals and attaining quality outcomes with measurable results."
Allied National, Inc.
245 Park Ave. 39th Floor
New York, New York 10167
Phone: 212. 661-2525 • 800.456.5770
Here are the key elements of our nationwide debt collection agency platform:
- View, manage and monitor claims online 24x7.
- Contingency fees apply. Click here for case management fee schedule.
- Individual Account Manager assigned for service and support
- Aggressive & vigorous telephone follow up calling platform
- Credit Bureau reporting: After 45 days any claim unresolved or uncollected will be reported to D&B
- Offices nationwide: New York, Washington DC, Miami, Dallas, Omaha, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- FDCPA/Fair Debt Collection Practices Act compliant
- A+ rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Infield collectors & on-site visits (commercial claims only)
- Multi-cultural collection agency staff
- In the event it becomes necessary to seek the assistance of the courts we will present those charges and fees separately. No legal action will be taken without the permission of the client.
Summary of New York Collection Laws*These are not comprehensive statutes and therefore Allied National and andc.com disclaims any liability resulting from reliance by any party upon the legality and accuracy of the contents thereof.
- INTEREST RATE Legal: 16% - Judgment 9%
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS (IN YEARS) Open Acct: 6 - Sale of Goods 4 - Written Contract 6 - Domestic Judgment 20 (10 yr. renewable lien) - Foreign Judgment 20 (10 yr. renewable lien)
- BAD CHECK LAWS (CIVIL PENALTY) Face value of check plus two times check amount up to a maximum of $400 on NSF or $750 on "no account" (Demand prescribed by law). GEN.OB.1.1-104.
- GENERAL GARNISHMENT EXEMPTIONS 90% of earnings, except 1st $154.50 wk. wholly exempt (only if the person earns minimum wage).